NEW YORK, September 21, 2015 - - Legal Momentum’s 2016 Women of Achievement Awards Dinner will honor the indomitable spirit and prime accomplishments of six distinguished women business leaders. The annual fundraising event will take place on Wednesday, March 16, 2016, at the Hotel InterContinental San Francisco. Women of Achievement is a respected San Francisco tradition where each year a group of amazing women who inspire, motivate, and succeed are celebrated and revered.
The roster of 2016 honorees includes:
- Meena Elliott – Senior Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Corporate Secretary – Aviat Networks, Inc.
- Mary McCutcheon – Partner and Department Chair, Insurance Recovery Practice – Farella Braun + Martel LLP
- Kelly McGinnis – Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer – Levi Strauss & Co.
- Anne Wojcicki – CEO and Co-Founder and Kathy Hibbs – Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer – 23andMe, Inc.
- Salle Yoo – General Counsel – Uber Technologies, Inc.
Proceeds from the Women of Achievement Awards Dinner will help to enable Legal Momentum to continue ensuring economic and personal security for all women and girls by advancing equity in education, the workplace, and the courts. Founded in 1970, Legal Momentum has remained at the forefront of the fight for gender equality. As the country’s oldest national civil rights organization dedicated to advancing the legal rights of women and girls, Legal Momentum envisions a society in which all women and girls are empowered to make their own choices, and are able to live and work free from discrimination and violence. Table prices begin at $10,000 and tickets begin at $500. For Women of Achievement Awards Dinner inquiries, please call Anne Taibleson, Legal Momentum’s Director of Development, at 212.413.7516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Legal Momentum
Legal Momentum is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1970 to advance the rights of women by using the power of the law and creating innovative public policy in three broad areas: economic justice, freedom from gender-based violence and equality under the law. For more information visit www.legalmomentum.org.